kept from d e a t h by his m a g i c
I’ve been promising updated maps for months, and here they are. You can see my other maps at this page, Please see the following posts for more details about each map.
- Season 1 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 2 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 3 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 4 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 5 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 6 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 7 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 8 with episode details or without episode details
The final mileage is as follows (based on the trip calculator at http://www.distancescalculator.com/):
Miles traveled in the Impala by season:
Total mileage for the first 8 seasons on the Impala: 178,282.
However, in season 1 we see the Impala’s odometer, and it has 70,098 miles showing on it in. If we subtract the known mileage from before that episode, when Dean first visited Sam at Stanford, his odometer probably read somewhere near 58,081, for a total of 236,363.
But the odometer on the Impala only has 5 digits, so we have to assume that it has turned over a few times, with John and Dean driving it for hunting purposes since 1984.
If we average the mileage per year we get a mean of about 22,285. If we assume that kind of mileage since 1984 (minus a few years for things like Dean parking it in Indiana for a year, etc.), the Impala probably has around 534,846 miles on it. Give or take. And this is just known highway mileage, not including driving within cities.
I fucking love this.
bless your tags !!!!!!!! you’re SO right, his dad was an arse, he blamed him for his mom’s death and didn’t want to give him money to pay the dealers so that he’d be ok and maybe clean and happy again………..
I know :( this damn movie.
To me, Cathal was a friend.
From when I was really young one of the first things I did was to perform and do shows. It was like a natural instinct.
- mbf me
- reblogs count, likes do not
- must reblog before 26th July 8pm GMT
- Best Overall Merlin
- Best Merlin Character: Merlin, Arthur, Morgana, Gwen
- Best Merlin Cast
- Best Merthur
- Best Other Ships (e.g Morgwen, Mergana)
- Best Fanart (preferably BBC Merlin)
- Best URL
- Best Edits/Graphics
- Best Graphics concepts
- Best Sidebar
- best ships can mean a blog displaying a cool amount of one certain ship but it can also mean another blog displaying various ships in a way that i like.
- best graphics concepts basically means someone who makes prompts for their posts, instead of just posting a standard graphic/gifset. for example, morgana & gold eyes.
- a place on my blog and promos posts
- follow back, if i do not already
- edit/gifset request from winner
- my love and friendship
I’m here! Not dead, just busy. Injection day yesterday and so I am very very tired. I need to work on a few things, but I should have some new things going up soon, including the next art fest entry. <3
My name is Bek, I photoshop and am obsessed with Colin Morgan's pants. That's really all you need to know.
Fandoms: Merlin, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Smallville, and a little too much of the movie Parked.
There are currently and to this site :)